CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

9.22.2007

Mesa High School

1. Who were your best friends? I had one best friend all throughout high school that was Lashelle. But every year I had another best friend or friends as well. Sophomore year there was me, Lashelle, Jenny, Leah, and Chelsea. Junior year it was Kali and Kayla. Senior year was Marinda who is my favorite girl! She is awesome! We had a BLAST together!
2. What sports did you play? I didn't play sports but I did dance and senior year I did Aerobics
3. What kind of car did you drive? I didn't drive to school beacuse my mom thought it wasn't a good idea. She must have been right because when I was allowed to drive to school while she was out of town I got into a fender bender. Oops! But I drove a 1999 Ford Taurus
4. On Friday nights were you doing? Going to Football or Basketball games, hanging out at friends houses etc. I was pretty lame. We didn't really do anything that fun.
5. Were you a party animal? No I wasn't I was shy although towards the end of high school I started becoming more outgoing.
6. Were you considered a flirt? Nope
7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? I was in band for 2 years
8. Were you a nerd? I wasn't a nerd but I wasn't really cool either
9. Did you ever get suspended/expelled? Nope I was a good girl!
10. Can you still sing the fight song? I never learned the fight song but I do know the Alma Matter song "Carry On". I don't think I will ever forget it we sung it after everything.
11. Who was your favorite teacher? I really like Mr. Baser so I would have to say that he was my favorite teacher.
12. Where did you sit during lunch? I didn't have one particular spot that I sat in most of the time I went to a friends house or my house for lunch
13. Name the school full name? Mesa High School
14. School Mascot? Jackrabbits
15. School Colors? Purple and Gold
16. Rival high school? Mountain View and Westwood
17. Did you go to Prom? Yes I did!
18. If you could go back and do it again, would you? It was a fun time but I think it only needs to be done once!
19. What do you remember most about graduation?  I remember after my name was called and I was so excited and my best friend was in the row right behind me so that was fun! But I remember taking a TON of pictures! Grad night was AWESOME!
20. Where did you go senior ditch day? We did our prom activity that day and we went to the mud caves which was way fun! On the way home got into a car accident and then had to rush home for a dance concert, yeah it was a very busy day!
21. Favorite memory? I have so many memories that I can't narrow it down to one but I would say Senior year overall is my favorite memory!
22. Were you in any clubs? I did join a few clubs but I never did anything with them.
23. Where did you go most often for lunch? Sophmore year I stayed at school and we ate wherever. Junior year I went to my friend Kali's house and Senior year I went home for lunch.
24. Who was your senior prom date? Joseph Huang
25. Are you planning on going to your 10-year reunion? Yeah probably, but we'll see.
26. Who was your homeroom teacher? I don't remember
27. Who was your high school sweetheart? I didn't really have one.
28. Do you still talk to people from high school? I do have a few people that I do keep in contact with but for the most part I don't.
29. Did you win prom king or queen? hahaha...NO
30. Where did you work in high school? I didn't really have a job in high school although I did work for my dad for a few months on saturday mornings when I was a junior.
31. What were your grades? I got mostly A's and B's with the occasional C
32. What was your dress style? I didn't really have style in high school! haha. I pretty much just wore jeans and t-shirts.
33. What year did you graduate? 2005

No comments: