CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

3.08.2008

I heart music!!

I have to confess that I am a HUGE music addict!! I am always looking for great new artists. I am always adding new songs every week to my iTunes music library. At the moment I have about 4,000 songs. I have music from pretty much every single genre. Whenever I find a new favorite song I am one of those people that will pretty much play it over and over until a new favorite song comes around. Although I am getting a lot better at not playing songs to death anymore. Sometimes I think I am ahead of everyone else music wise because I will find an awesome new song and listen to it all the time and then several months layer it will be playing all over the radio 24/7. By the time it is playing on the radio I am already kind of sick of the song because I have already played it to death. A couple of examples, About a year before the Plain White T's had made it big. I heard of them and I found their song "Hey Delilah" I LOVED that song and then after a few months I had stopped listening to it. Quite a few months later I started hearing it on the radio. It was like I was reunited with a long lost friend. I was excited to hear it play on the radio and that the band had gotten a big break. After about a month I was sick of the song again but I would still hear it every time I was in the car. This has happened with several other songs as well. Such as Apologize by OneRepublic and Realize by Colbie Caillat. It was nice though that the Apologize song had a little bit of a remix to it so it wasn't exactly the same. But the original version is definitely my favorite one. There have been other instances such as this but I can't think of what songs they were. So I have found an AMAZING new artist and her name is Kate Voegele.
I am absolutely IN LOVE with her album!! I love her voice, the music, everything. I can't get enough of her. There is not a song on the album that I don't like. Which is fantastic if a musician can do that. Sometimes I can be picky about music and there are a lot of albums out there where only a few songs on the album are good and the rest are horrible. There are only a few albums that have made me hooked on the whole album. Another one of those albums is the latest Backstreet Boys album called " Unbreakable" Back in the day when I was a young teenage girl and was into the whole boy band phenomenon. NSYNC was by far my favorite! I was completely obsessed. I got to go to one of their concerts the summer before I was in  9th grade, I had FRONT ROW tickets baby! I am not kidding Joey Fatone winked at me!! Too bad it wasn't JC or Justin but oh well. It was pretty much one of the best nights EVER! But enough with that. As of late I am quite impressed with the Backstreet Boys that they are still making albums and their music is actually good. Not like these wannabe Pop stars. I definitely give them props. Anyways I think that you all should definitely check out Kate's music. I have added some to my music player at the bottom of the page. Also you can check out her website which is www.katevoegele.com Also she is on the TV Show "One Tree Hill" If you ever want to check that out. If I come across any other fab bands or artists I will let you know!

1 comment:

KeLSie ORdonEz said...

My little sister introduced me to Kate, and I LOVE HER. It sounds sooo good!!! I love it!!