CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

9.02.2008

Pictures from the brother

I was talking to my brother on skype today and he sent me some pictures from China!! If you haven't noticed he also has a blog but it will only be for when he is in China. Hopefully he will post soon! The first picture is the buildings they used while filming The Dark Knight!




Jared took this picture just for me! The typical one hand portrait. He said it was a girl thing to do. haha.


Jared had this suction cup thing done at a massage place. It is supposed to remove toxins from the body. He said that at the time it was like fire burning on his back but doesn't hurt too bad now.

On Sunday I was given another calling! I was called to be a sunday school teacher to the 12 and 13 year olds! I am pretty excited about it. My first lesson is on sunday so hopefully it will go well! I hope everyone had a relaxing labor day!

2 comments:

The Gordons said...

I have skype too!! Skype me! Ouch this looks painful. I thought it was some kind of New Zealand leech haha!

EmileeandJonny said...

yeah, I taught the 12-13 year olds before and it was a nightmare! ok maybe not that bad, but it wasn't very fun! Hopefully you get some better kids than I had!