CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

3.08.2009

Disney Classics Brought To Life

I was doing some internet surfing today and I came across some of the most amazing pictures. These pictures are going to be officially released on the 10th on disney.com/d23 I am not exactly sure what it is supposed to be for but I guess we will find out soon. These pictures were taken by the fabulous Annie Leibovitz. In some of them I think they should have used some different people. But it doesn't really matter because they all look amazing. It makes me want to bust out the Disney movies and have a movie marathon! Too bad they are all in storage. :(


Whoopi Goldberg as Aladdin's The Genie


Roger Federer as King Arthur


Rachel Weisz as Snow White


Julie Andrews as Pinocchio's Blue Fairy


Julianne Moore as The Little Mermaid
On the bottom is Michael Phelps as a Merman.


Jennifer Lopez as Princess Jasmine
Marc Anthony as Aladdin


Gisele Bundchen as Peter Pan's Wendy
Tina Fey is Tinkerbell but it is kinda hard to see


Jessica Biel as Pocahontas


Beyonce as Alice in Wonderland


Zac Efron as Prince Phillip
Vanessa Hudgens as Princess Aurora


Scarlett Johansson as Cinderella
I think this is my favorite one out of all of them!! But they are all absolutely amazing!!

1 comment:

Leah & Chase said...

Those are awesome! Great discovery :)