CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

5.11.2009

Happy Mother's Day!!

Even though it is not mother's day anymore I just wanted to give a shout out to my mom!! Since she is the best mom in the world!!



First of all I want to thank you for giving birth to me otherwise I would not be here writing this lovely shout out for you! P.S. Thank you for making me so cute too. I really appreciate it. I should thank dad too but we all know I got my cuteness from you! haha.



Thank you for loving me and caring for me for almost 22 years. Even if at times it did wear you out.



Thank you for listening to my stories with no point. Even the ones that it takes me 10 minutes to get to the point or my sentences that I say half out loud and then finish the rest in my head.



Thank you for still loving me and not giving me away when I was grumpy, misbehaving or being naughty. (Even though I was a little angel I still had my moments)



Thank you for being patient with me and still try to teach me things. Even though at times I am stubborn as and won't listen to what you say even though you are right. You are a wise one mom.


Thank you for being one of the "cool" moms with your british/kiwi accent that everyone loved to listen to. Say Harry Potter and judges. Also for being a big kid and dressing up for book releases and midnight showings of Harry Potter. Not many moms would do that but I am proud to say mine does. Even if us kids shake our heads with embarrassment at times. we still love you.



Lastly, Thank you for all that you have taught me and help shaped me into the young(ish) woman that I am today. You have influenced my life for good in so many ways and I can never thank you enough for all that you have done for me.

I Love You, Mom!

No comments: