I love collecting different quotes and using them as the background for my laptop. Some are funny or inspirational. I pretty much love them all. It seems I have ADD when it comes to backgrounds I change them all the time and I go through about 20 different ones before I finally pick one. I guess that's more indecisiveness rather than ADD. Anways I found a solution for the background of my laptop. Whenever the computer goes to sleep or I close it, I can wake it up or open it and I have a new background. It is the best thing ever since sliced bread. But now my favorite thing to do is to put my comp to sleep or shut it just to see which backgrounds pop up. Hopefully that doesn't affect the computer at all! I put up a few of my favorite ones down below. I have so many different pics that I will probably put some more up later. Enjoy!
1 comment:
I LOVE all of these!! I may just have to steal them for my wall paper!! Soo stinkin' cute! Where do you find them at??
Post a Comment