CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

11.21.2009

They say it's your birthday!

happy birthday mom!

Sorry for the lame post but my creative juices are not flowing. probably from too much food at dinner. Also I cannot upload any pics because for some reason it has disappeared from my editor page.

I hope that you had a wonderful birthday. thanks for everything. i love you.

ps. i made you a little playlist off to the side. which I am sure is playing you something awesome as you read. if you have't already turned the sound down like you normally do. haha.

love, your favorite daughter and caleb and jared.

pps. oh and i am sure caleb agrees with most of this as well so I will just add his name to it since I feel like being generous tonight.

ppps. how foolish of me to hit publish without adding jared's name to it as well. i'm such a bad sister. i should remember that I have 2 brothers and not just 1. ok I am done now for real. happy birthday!!

1 comment:

Ball Family said...

Hahaha LOVE the playlist! Thank you sweetie, love you too.