CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

4.25.2010

repeat power play #2.



Current Repeat Power Play #2
song/artist: Airplanes - B.o.B. ft. Hayley Williams.

discovered: on itunes in the new release section.

how many days: 12 days.

favorite lyric: can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars. I could really use a wish right now.

notes: oh. my. gosh. I cannot get over how good this song is. I am so glad that it is getting the airplay and recognition that it deserves because it is such and amazing song. Those lyrics up above get me every time. I absolutely love everything about the stars. I could stare at them for hours. I often look to see if I can find shooting stars. I have been fortunate enough to see quite a lot of them. maybe that mean i'm lucky! Sometimes while stargazing I wouldn't be quite sure if it was an airplane or actually a shooting star. this song fits that perfectly! Take a listen below!

No comments: