CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

9.23.2007

Update!

So this week has gone by really fast.I feel like I have done nothing but a lot at the same time. On Tuesday I had my first ASL to English interpreting assignment. I feel like I did okay but I think I could have done better. Then later that night I went to my younger brothers football game. He only played for like 10 seconds so that was lame. They lost so that was even lamer. On wednesday I had my second interpreting assignment. The Deaf guest that came in was HILARIOUS! Oh my goodness I am SO SO glad that I did not get one of the funnier ones because I would not have been able to keep my composure. There was one scenario that was the funniest and the whole class was trying not to laugh but failing miserably. I seriously almost peed my pants. We were all trying not to laugh out loud so that we wouldn't ruin the video recording. After the video camera was turned off everyone started busting out laughing. That class was VERY entertaining. I am glad that we had a class like that because some of the things that this person did I might actually come across while I am interpreting. Thursdays are my long days. I am in school from 10 in the morning until 7 at night. I was pretty much dead that day. I was there physically but definitely not mentally. I was so GLAD when school was over that day. On thursday we were supposed to bring in our hard drives to put our assignments on our teachers computer. I didn't know that we were supposed to do this and so I left my hard drive at home. I had thought about bringing it but I didn't want to carry it around so I left it at home. This resulted in me having to drive all the way down to PHX on friday a day I don't have school. I had to drive a total of an hour (there and back) just to be at school for 5 minutes. My brother came with me so it wasn't that bad. Today I have been helping clean the house and backyard which consisted of picking up dog poop which I absolutely hate doing. Well that is pretty much how my week went not very exciting. I really need to be working on lowering my piles of homework but I really haven't felt like doing it so I decided to sit in the living room and watch/listen to my brother and his football buddies play Madden and blog. I guess I should get started on it. Peace out!

6 comments:

KeLSie ORdonEz said...

wow RACHAEL!!!!!!!HOLY COW!! yay...how did you find me?? I am always going on to soo many peoples blogs to try to find people, but RARELY succeed!! But thank you!!! We are soo excited to go. I can't wait, yet at the same time I am nervous. Time went by a whole lot faster than I expected it to, though, so that is good. And today we went to pick out garments and our temple clothing, that was actually really fun!!and I am SUPER SUPER excited!!! Well, how have you been, and what are you up to??? I read some of your blogs just now, and that MaloMalo thing looks sooo awesome!! the sign language video sounds like soooo much fun and hilarious. I miss sign language. How many more years for you before you graduate?? And I think i will definitely fill out that high school survey. Looks like fun, lol. I miss you!! I haven't seen you for over a year. and even then, I didn't get to talk that long to you at our wedding. Speaking of weddings.....are you dating anyone or close to anything "special"? or just going on dates with random people?? Well, i want to know what you are up to and everything!! Fill me in Rachael!!! And thanks again for 'finding' me. I am soo excited, and I don't think you have myspace anymore. we never get on ours, and I have searched for you a few times, because I know you used to have it!! Well, i gotta get going to bed. Miss ya!! ttyl!!!{if you can't tell, I am SUPER DUPER excited you are on here!!}

Stoddard Studios said...

Hey, I found you checking out my blog. Silly girl, why didn't you tell me you had found mine. You can leave comments you know. And, now that I discovered your address I'll come to your blog and leave comments. Tonight Marinda called me crying her eyes out. She thinks she broke her wrist. We called some family friends who live in Ephriam to help her. They were taking her to a hospital that's about 15 miles away from school. So, you should call her tomorrow and see what's up with her. I haven't heard back since she went to the hospital so I don't know if she broke it or not. Crazy, huh? Anyway, blog ya later!

Kaylea

P.S. if you want to keep looking at my blog {which I would love} I'll need your e-mail address. As you probably read, I'm going to make it private.

Stoddard Studios said...

My mom just called me...Marinda did break her wrist. Poor girl. They can't put a cast on it yet because it's too swollen still. My parents insureace runs out on Sunday so we hope the swelling goes down before then.

Stoddard Studios said...

I meant, insurance...not insureace. This will be my last post, I promise.

Becky said...

wow!! i was like "whos that?" but now i know!lol. youre too cute--glad i can stalk YOUR blog now too :) have fun!

Clayton said...

thanks! so is yours.. and on your dislikes list i don't like delilah either!