CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

11.18.2007

Craft Day!

So today was our Craft Day for Relief Society. There was not that many people there at all but it was still a lot of fun! The food was VERY yummy! They had 4 different kinds of soup and salad and some rolls. I was very happy since I am a big soup fan right now. They had some of the same things as last year. They had signs, address blocks, cards and other things that I do not remember. I made some cards and I had also ordered some signs to make but they didn't come in time. I ended up just making cards but I think they turned out really cute! So I just wanted to show everybody. 

All 4 of the cards I made
The polka dot card is my favorite! I think I am going to send it to myself for my birthday because I love it too much!
So it was fun to make cards again. I want to go to the scrapbook store and get stuff to make more cards! I am so excited for Thanksgiving next week! I only have to go to three days of school next week! it is almost officially Christmas season! I am trying really hard to boycott Christmas until the day after Thanksgiving but it is not working to well. I guess I love Christmas too much. Well that's all for now! Until next time. Peace Out!

1 comment:

Stoddard Studios said...

Very cute cards! I love them. Nice job. I hope you have a happy thanksgiving this week.