Well first of all YAY for November! This means it should hopefully start getting colder soon. It also means that the holidays are right around the corner and school will be finished in 5 1/2 weeks! Thank goodness. Right now I am excited for Veterans Day weekend! I get 4 days off with no school hopefully no play practice (I think I am getting my hopes up too high for that one) Well I guess pretty much no school. Which will be glorious. I will still have 5 hours of homework. I hope to get done at the beginning of the weekend so I can enjoy the rest of the weekend. So last night I took my brother to his friend's house and I was flipping through the radio stations. One of the songs caught my ear and when I listened closer It was a Christmas song. I can't believe they are already playing Christmas songs on the radio. I absolutely love the Christmas Season and everything about it. But when you start putting up Christmas decorations and playing christmas songs this early by the time christmas is here you are ready for it to be over because you are sick of hearing the same christmas songs and seeing the decorations because you have been hearing/seeing them for the past 2 months. Come on people let's save all of the christmas stuff for the day after Thanksgiving and then Christmas will be a happier day! This is one thing that has bugged me the past few years. I swear christmas seems to get earlier and earlier every year. I bet that within the next 10 years that it will be Christmas year round. Ok maybe not but that's what it seems like sometimes. Anyways there has been quite a lot going on lately. This past weekend was Arizona Deaf Theater's Performance. It turned out really good. As each show passed the actors would feel more comfortable with the play and so in each performance there was a little bit more ad-lib. That was fun for me because my character didn't really ad-lib a lot which was fine by me. Although the Sunday performance the voice acting was pretty awful I would have to say. The acting on stage was great though. I hope that everyone in the audience knew sign language because otherwise they would have missed some stuff. Anyways it was fun to be apart of that but I am glad it is over. Now I have a little bit more breathing room. I now only have one play practice to go to instead of two. Well I am going to back up and talk about Halloween. I was in school until 4 and then I ditched Memorial practice (Ok well maybe not ditched but they knew I wasn't going) I got home around 5ish. So I had decided earlier that day I was going to be a school girl because I had the outfit from when my mom wanted us to dress up for Harry Potter. I had put on the shirt and was looking for the skirt but I couldn't find it anywhere. I am not sure what I did with it because I remember wanting to get rid of it because it was fugly. So I had to change my costume. My mom had this "Tacky Tourist" Costume so I decided to wear that instead.
My brother couldn't decide what he wanted to be either and so he came up with this about a half hour before he left. I thought it turned out pretty good!
So here is my costume before I left for the night's festivities.
Here is me (tacky tourist), ruth (little red riding hood), kayla (show girl, I can't remember what she had called it)
Jaimie getting her blood fix!
Leaving to go PARTY! (ps the ghost in the car is Shaila Haymond)
Halloween was actually a pretty chill night. We stopped by Joe's house but people weren't really dressed up. They were more just hanging. So we stayed there for a little bit and then went to some YSA dance. It was pretty fun. Then we went to another person's house and started watching "So I Married An Axe Murderer" But after about 20 minutes we decided to jet and go play some Ultimate Frisbee. I went home and changed and then I ended up just watching and talked to Shaila and Ruth. After about a half hour I left because I was exhausted. I had to be at school all day and there was a preview show for Arizona Deaf Theatre. So I finally got to bed somewhere between 1:30 and 2. But overall it was a pretty fun night!

1 comment:
i love the costumes they are super cute! it looks like you had alot of fun!
Post a Comment