CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

10.29.2008

Tagged!

8 Things I am passionate about.
1. The Gospel
2. Family/Friends
3. Music/Piano/iPod/anything music related
4. Trying to be healthy/exercising/and all that jazz
5. Learning to be an interpreter/sign language/deaf community
6. Sleep
7. My computer
8. iTunes (I seriously don't know how I lived before it. It's the best invention ever, but also a huge money waster)

8 Words or phrases I say often
1. What the heck?
2. Like
3. Oh My Gosh
4. Ok
5. What the?
6. So
7. Seriously
8. Are you kidding me

8 Things I wanna do before I die
1. Finish my bachelors degree and hopefully get my masters and with that get a really good
interpreting job
2. Get married in the temple and have kids
3. Go bungee jumping
4. Run a marathon
5. Be out on my own
6. Backpack around Europe
7. Go to Disneyland
8. Go on a Cruise

8 Things I have learned
1. It doesn't matter what your circumstances are there will always be something positive about them. You may just have to look alot harder.
2. Friends come and go but family will always be there.
3. If I put my head into something I can do it. It's getting my head there that's hard.
4. Procrastinating is evil. (yet I still do it, gotta work on that)
5. It's better to focus on one thing at a time rather than 20 otherwise it is too overwhelming and I tend to give up.
6. When you are grateful for what you have, you are never unhappy
7. Living halfway across the world doesn't seem that different except for the accents, scenery and some different types of food.
8. Life is better when you have a positive attitude. (obviously)

8 Places to I would love to go or see
1. England
2. Italy
3. Russia
4. I could keep going so I will just say all of Europe
5. Africa
6. Brasil
7. All 50 states
8. Everywhere in the whole world.

8 Things I need or want
1. I need to learn to drive stick shift but i really don't want too.
2. I really need to drink more water.
3. I want it to be warmer and sunnier
4. I need to start working on some university applications.
5. I need to clean my room and do laundry
6. I want some new clothes
7. I want and need to go for a walk on the beach or go to the gym
8. I want to watch a good movie

8 People I tag
1. Whoever
2. Hasn't
3. Already
4. Completed
5. This
6. I
7. Tag
8. You!

No comments: