I found the coolest website! It is mylifeisaverage.com and it is filled with hilarious things that have happened to people. I have been sitting here reading it and dying from laughter. I had to share some of the funny ones with everyone.
Today I realized that for every story on this website about yelling out a Harry Potter spell and having a complete stranger respond, there's probably a ton where no one responded and it became extremely awkward. I learned that in the elevator today. MLIA
Today, I had to choose between a strawberry flavored Dum Dum and a mystery flavored Dum Dum. I decided to be adventurous and choose the mystery flavor; it was strawberry flavored. MLIA
Today , I went to the new Harry Potter movie with a friend . At the part where Dumbledore died , a man close to the front row yelled "NO!" and ran out the emergency exit door . It made my day . MLIA .
Today, I saw a commercial for the Snuggie. I thought it was stupid idea but I couldn't change the channel because I was under a blanket and I didn't want my arms to get cold. MLIA
Today, as I was waiting on line at a store, I noticed the cashier had a British accent. When it was my turn, I faked a British accent in conversation. He asked me where I was from, so I admitted that I was faking. His British accent disappeared as he said, "Me too." MLIA.
Today, I filled a Windex bottle with blue Gatorade. I then sprayed it into my mouth infront of my mother. She began to panic and scream and get hysterical. I thought it was funny. She didn't. MLIA
Today, I had to take a test in my AP Biology class. The second to last test question was "Make a barnyard animal noise. You have 10 seconds to comply." I looked up, confused, and saw my teacher staring intently at me. He mouthed the word "Go" and tapped his watch. I mooed. The rest of the testing period was completely silent, except for the occasional clucking, neighing, and mooing. MLIA.
Today I was driving by the lake and I saw a Jeep full of guys pass me. They were hanging out the windows and the sunroof, paddling with canoe paddles, and singing "Just Around the Riverbend" from Pocahontas. It easily may have been the coolest thing I've seen, ever.
Today, my English teacher got really upset at my class and issued a pop quiz. When my teacher was handing out the tests, he slipped in a note to me that said, "In about five minutes, I want you to get up, rip your paper in two, and start cursing at me. I then want you to walk out the room and not come back. You're welcome." I did exactly what he wrote. My classmates thought I was a hero. MLIA
Today, I was walking down a busy sidewalk. A man stopped me and leaned to whisper in my ear. I was really creeped out, until he said "Pretend to be scared in three seconds" Three seconds later, his four year old son hopped out from behind a tree with zombie face paint on and yelled BOOOOOOOOO! I screamed and ran away, flailing my arms. MLIA.
Today, at an amusement park, I witnessed a boy on a leash make an escape while his mom was distracted. Not only did the kid figure out how to get out of the leash, but he also hooked it onto another kid that was passing by. Way to go, little guy, way to go. MLIA
Today I found my ipod, put my earbuds in, and sat down to do my homework. Two hours later, I finished and took my earbuds out. I then realized I had never turned my ipod on. MLIA
Today, I watched a really scary movie before going to bed. When it was done, I went upstairs and ran down the hallway as fast as I could before any monsters could kill me. I made it to my room safely. MLIA.
Today, someone texted me on my new phone. I lost all my numbers so I had no clue who it was, but instead of asking them I decided to try and guess. We talked for a while until they stopped texting me. I still don't know who it was, but we made plans on saturday. Im anxious to see who's going to show up at my house. MLIA.
Today, my 12-year-old Twilight obsessed little sister told me she wanted a life sized picture of Edward Cullen to put up on her wall. Since she's always telling me how much better Twilight is than Harry Potter, I decided to get her a life sized picture of Cedric Diggory instead. MLIA
Today I found my Batman costume from second grade. Without thinking I put on the mask and cape. Then my mom yelled up the stairs for me to get the mail. Forgetting I still had the costume on I went outside for the mail. While outside I saw my hot neighbor looking out the window at me. Just as I about to walk into my house he came running out with his Robin mask on. I'm in love. MLIA.
Today, I woke up with a piece of toast on my face. I have no clue as to how it got there because I live alone. All I know is that my window was open overnight. MLIA
9.26.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hahahahahahhahaha Dale and I sat here reading these and then just had to go to the website ouselves! DIED! So so awesome! I love it! I now have it bookmarked.....no kidding!
Post a Comment