CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

11.10.2007

My Latest Obsessions!

So here are the latest things I have been obsessing over the past week! 
I absolutely love Carrie Underwood! I think she has an amazing voice and she is absolutely GORGEOUS! I am in love with her new album! it is FABULOUS! If you haven't heard it yet I HIGHLY recommend you get your hands on it somehow and listen to it. The whole album is good but my two favorite sings are Last Name and The More Boys I Meet! It's good stuff!
Of course everyone has food obsessions! Lately mine has been soup! I think since it is slowly getting colder I want to eat more soup! I don't have any favorite soup. My mom has been talking about Pumpkin Soup so I think I am going to try and make some tomorrow because it sounds delish!
My next food obsession is PITAS! When I went to Utah about a month ago my friend Shaila took me to The Pita Pit and the pita's were SO good. I fell in love! When I came back to Arizona I did a search on the internet and found they had one here! I was so excited! When I was observing at ASU i remember seeing a Pita place so i decided to go check it out. I realized that it wasn't the same place. This one was called Extreme Pita. It is still good but I am going to find The Pita Pit sometime soon! 

2 comments:

Marinda Hunt said...

that food looks super yummy! and i love carrie underwood, but haven't had a chance to listen to hear new cd. but then again i live in the middle of no where and get hardly any stations. hahaha

Stoddard Studios said...

I haven't gotten that carrie underwood CD yet. I need to. I love her. I bet I love her more than Marinda does! Ha ha.