Well it has been awhile since I have posted... but I am IN LOVE with this band called Flight of the Conchords. They are from New Zealand and are HILARIOUS! I cannot get enough of them! I can't upload some of my other favorite ones so I will post the links and I encourage you to check them out! This one is probably my favorite songs of theirs it is called Not Cryin which can be found here and one of my other favorite one's is called Jenny can be found here. I hope you enjoy them!!!
PS... Bret and I share the same birthday!!! Just a random piece of knowledge to rattle around in your brain.

1 comment:
Rachael!! I miss you friend~ Where have you been all my life!? Ü I am so excited (and jealous!) about your travel opportunities! Take advantage of every opportunity you have now! It is much harder once you are a mom! Ü LUCKEE! Say hi to that darling family of yours! Love you!
Post a Comment