So I was looking at the news section at my.yahoo homepage when I came across this lovely article "Five Painful Places to Get a Tattoo" I wasn't interested until the picture caught my eye. WHO IN THE WORLD would want a tattoo on their EYE!!! Obviously it isn't very common and I hope it stays that way. The article said it is so painful they have to use anesthetics. It doesn't even look good. People do some crazy things. Those gages are the ugliest thing, but it has become really popular. I bet many of them are going to regret them when their older. Some people are insane with what they are willing to do to their bodies to look "Cool".
2.13.2008
WHY???
So I was looking at the news section at my.yahoo homepage when I came across this lovely article "Five Painful Places to Get a Tattoo" I wasn't interested until the picture caught my eye. WHO IN THE WORLD would want a tattoo on their EYE!!! Obviously it isn't very common and I hope it stays that way. The article said it is so painful they have to use anesthetics. It doesn't even look good. People do some crazy things. Those gages are the ugliest thing, but it has become really popular. I bet many of them are going to regret them when their older. Some people are insane with what they are willing to do to their bodies to look "Cool".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment