CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2.08.2008

R...

This is a pretty fun game where you answer the question with the first letter of your name. You should hopefully get the idea as you read. Enjoy!
FRUIT: Raspberries
Raspberries are very yummy! 

BEVERAGE: Raspberry Lemonade
I always get this at restaurants but mainly when I go to Applebees

SINGER: Rooney
I really liked this band when I saw them for the first time on Princess Diaries but I didn't realize they were a real band until about a year ago but they have awesome music!
4 LETTER WORD: Rain
I love the rain. Too bad I live in AZ when it rains like once every year. Although it has been raining more lately and I love it!

STREET: Riddick Dr. 
Well I am not sure where this street is I think it is somewhere in North 
Carolina, but I like it because one of my favorite Duke basketball player's was JJ Reddick and now he is playing for the Orlando Magic's
COLOR: Red
I love red and I love my red ipod!
GIFT: Red Pumps
I got these for christmas and I love them!
OCCUPATION: Race car driver
I secretly want to be a race car driver! haha not really it is the only occupation I could think of that starts with r.
MOVIE: Ratatouille
This is a good movie!
CELEBRITY: Reese Witherspoon
I think she is really talented and gorgeous!
MAGAZINE: Redbook
I have never read this magazine and probably never will!
BOY NAME: Richard Saxon
This name runs in my family. On my dad's side they would name the oldest boy Richard Saxon. Well not everyone. It is sort of dying out. I don't really want to name my son Richard Saxon but I do want to name one of them Saxon. 
GIRL NAME: Riley
I don't think I would ever name one of my girls with a name that starts with an R but if I did it would be this one. 
CITY: Rotura, NZ
SPORT: Racquetball
This is a fun game!
SOUVENIR SHOP GIFT: Rocks
Well they didn't look like this specifically but it was when my grandparents came over from NZ and we went to the Meteor Crater and bought some rocks at the gift shop.

No comments: