CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2.07.2009

25 Things About Me!

This tag has been going around Facebook so I decided to post it here as well.

1. I was born in Christchurch, New Zealand. Which most people know already.

2. I loved growing up in AZ but I don't think I want to move back there permanently. I feel like there are so many more places that I would love to live.

3. In the next year I will be moving from New Zealand to Utah to California.

4. I would LOVE to live somewhere on the east coast or somewhere in England and probably a hundred other places.

5. I am considering moving to Boston when I finish up school. But that is still 2 years away.

6.In the next few months I am going to be starting a Interior Design Course which I plan on getting a Bachelors Degree in. If all goes well I should hopefully be graduating with an Interior Design and Deaf Studies Degrees at the same time. I am a slave to school.

7. I grind my teeth in my sleep.

8. When I sleep on my stomach I automatically tuck my toes underneath. If I was standing up it would be like I was standing on my tip toes.

9. I love love love music. It pretty much is my life. I don't think you will ever find me without my ipod. It is literally attached to me. Lately my piano has become my best friend. It is my favorite instrument. I can also play the flute and I am trying (keyword: trying) to learn the guitar but haven't gotten very far with that.

10. I seem to have a knack for listening to unheard of artists and within the next year their songs are all over the place. Maybe I am their good luck charm! ;)

11. My three favorite artists are: Buddy Holly, The Beatles and Taylor Swift.

12. I love making lists! I make to do lists, goals, schedules. If it cam be made into a list then I will make it into one.

13. Considering the ridiculous amount of lists that I make you would think that I would be organized. However I am not at all an organized person. Although if I ever decide to make that change. It shouldn't be too hard with all of my lists!

14. I love reading Biographies! I actually enjoy reading about other people's lives as long as they are interesting! haha. I recently read one on the Beatles and one about Buddy Holly. I am currently reading one on Elvis and then it is Audrey Hepburn!

15. Over the past year I have developed a fascination with the 1920's - 1950's. I am going to plan a party from one of those decades sometime and it will be off the hizzy!

16. Whenever I buy flowers either for other people (unless I know their favorite) or want flowers to put on the dining table I always buy Gerber Daisies. They are my absolute favorite!!

17. My two favorite shows in the entire world are Gossip Girl and Greek! Love them!

18. I also really like watching crime shows! I prefer to watch CSI and Cold Case out of all the ones out there.

19. I hate watching scary movies. They give me the creeps. I can't watch any scary movies or crime shows late at night or I get very paranoid that something will jump out at me. Just ask my brothers. I've let out a few blood curdling screams from them jumping out at me late at night.

20. I have never owned a Windows computer. They seem way too complicated. I grew up using Macs because they are the bomb!

21. When I was only a few months old my dad dropped me on my face in a parking lot. It was an accident somehow the blanket got caught in a door and I fell. My face got pretty banged up. Anyways up until a few years ago I used to have a faint gray line across the top of my nose. I guess it took a long time to heal.

22. When I was 3 years old I fell off of a donkey and my family likes to remind me of that often.

23. I love collecting quotes. I get some awesome sent to me via email everyday. I plan on making a quote book with them one day.

24. I have never broken a bone or been in the hospital. I can count on one hand the amount of times I have been to the doctor for being sick.

25. I was baptized right after I turned 8 on the 4th of July. I shared my baptism with my friend Daniel who is 2 days older than me. I also had to use the boys dressing room because the girls one was locked and apparently no one had a key.

No comments: