CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2.18.2009

Warning: Overheating may cause explosion

This should be one of the warning's on the battery's of Apple laptop computers. Let's take a look at a normal laptop battery shall we...



Now pictured below is how mine looks...




I never knew a battery would do that. Even though it looks like it exploded it really didn't. It just slowly expanded until it looks like the above picture. So now I have no battery in my computer and it now looks like this on the bottom.



Let this be a warning to all Apple Laptop owners. Do NOT let your computer overheat as much as I let mine. {Trust me it was a lot} Because then you will start having problems with your computer. Now I have to have the laptop plugged in constantly for it to work. My mouse also does not work either. So I have to have one of them plugged in too. Hopefully I will take it down soon and it will be all better!

P.S. Don't forget to read below on how our favorite missionary is doing!

No comments: