CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

11.30.2008

glow worm caves. a lame mountain. sheep.

I kinda fell off the face of the planet for awhile. Well maybe just the blogging planet :) Believe it or not but I still have some more pictures from the vacation left to put up. So I am gonna throw them all up and be done!

First off is pictures from the glow worm cave. Which was awesome! I couldn't take pictures of the inside so here are some pictures from the outside. But this cave was the coolest cave I have ever been in. I really really wish I had pictures of it so you could see. It had a few different levels in one cave alone and water dripped on me alot. The cave is owned by some tribe that found it. If you are a part if that family you can have your wedding there. We were shown through some of a cave and then we got onto a boat that took us outside. Along the way we saw a ton of glow worms. They were so pretty. They kinda looked like stars but a little more purpely.



The boat we rode on /\
|



Caleb might be mad I put this on here. oh well.



Deep inside the cave. looks kinda creepy.


This was deep deep inside the cave but you can't see anything.

Here are some more pictures of the same mountain just from a different angle. It's not like this mountain is special. It doesn't have superpowers and it's not going to jump up and down. So why do I have so many pictures of it? Good question. But I have them so here they are.




See how awesome my photography skills are in a moving car! I amaze myself!

Can you see those white specks among the green? Those my fellow bloggers are sheep. Remember this post from awhile back. (skip to the last paragraph) You know how I said I was going to take pictures well here they are. Even though they are not from the train ride. Also I learned on this trip how the sheep actually can stand on that steep of a mountain when any normal human being would die trying to do the same thing. There are very discreet looking ridges on the mountain that allow them to stand comfortably on the mountain. It is just an elaborate illusion to make you think sheep are cool. Especially when there are 500 gazillion of them in the country.

Another lame attempt to capture sheep on the camera.

Well bloggers there are all the pictures I have from the trip! I might see if the bungee jumping video will work and post that as well. I hope everyone had a yummy thanksgiving!!

No comments: