Our family got a new car!! Yipee! The main reason I am so excited about this is because this car is automatic! The day after my dad got home from picking it up, my New Zealand drivers license came in the mail! I was really slack in getting it. It only took me 4 months to get it! The main reason I put it off was I thought I had to take the driving test again and driving stick really freaks me out. Once I am comfortable driving over here I will attempt to drive stick again. But now I can go anywhere whenever I want! Not that I couldn't before, this just makes it a lot easier!
11.02.2008
Introducing...
Our family got a new car!! Yipee! The main reason I am so excited about this is because this car is automatic! The day after my dad got home from picking it up, my New Zealand drivers license came in the mail! I was really slack in getting it. It only took me 4 months to get it! The main reason I put it off was I thought I had to take the driving test again and driving stick really freaks me out. Once I am comfortable driving over here I will attempt to drive stick again. But now I can go anywhere whenever I want! Not that I couldn't before, this just makes it a lot easier!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment