CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

11.13.2008

Lake Taupo, Huka Falls and Te Puia!

A few hours after bungee jumping we arrived at our final destination, Taupo! We had only planned to do bungee jumping so we pretty much just chilled for the rest of the evening. I went on a walk with my dad and Caleb after dinner. It was so pretty there. Below are some pictures of Lake Taupo!
They had this huge fish in one of there parks. Random!

The next morning our first stop was Huka Falls. Wow talk about gorgeous! It was the prettiest thing I have ever seen in my life! Especially in the last few pictures it shows that the waterfall made a rainbow! I could have stayed there and watched it all day.

Then we arrived in Rotorua aka the smelly city. Luckily the wind was blowing in the right direction and it didn't smell too bad. We went to this place called Te Puia. They have these awesome bubbling mud pools and geysers!! They also had a kiwi house there and we saw kiwi's! obviously. It was my first time seeing them that I can recall. Because apparently the memory I have of chasing kiwi's is completely false. I don't know where it came from but I was convinced it was real. My mom has informed me though that my memory is impossible. oh well.
This is the entrance to Te Puia!

No comments: